Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It seems that when it is nice out, I am anxious! I don't know if this is common or not, but whenever the sun is shining my mind is flooded! I am struck with the immense number of possibilities for that day and for lack of a better description I feel like I will die of potential joy!

I am so thankful for every smell... for the way the trees look in the supper-time sun;their leaves lit from behind, revealing that bright green that I absolutely adore and tried to capture on my bedroom walls...
Maybe I will sit on the veranda and read...
Maybe I will climb to the top of the cow hill at the cottage where I can see the whole lake including the brave swimmers, and from there I can listen for the excited cries of children and observe the majesty of the ocean surrounding us...
or maybe I will walk through the canopied trails where the old trains used to run... or maybe I will let supper burn- as I just did. Oops.

No comments: